Cairín O’Connor T/A Ireland Less Travelled – Terms & Conditions
- Booking a tour implies that you accept our Terms and Conditions.
- The laws of the Republic of Ireland apply and any dispute will be governed by these laws.
- Deposits are required and if a Tour is booked less than 14 days before the commencement date payment in full is due. Full Terms & Conditions for longer Tours are available.
- Normally invoices and prices are in Euros unless a price in another currency is agreed at the time of booking. Payment by Paypal, Visa or Mastercard or EFT bank transfer is acceptable.
- Insurance is not included in the Tour price. Clients are advised to take out their own travel Insurance prior to commencing a Tour.
- Ireland Less Travelled undertakes to work with compliant businesses many of whom are approved by Failte Ireland and the relevant authorities.
- While every effort will be made to ensure Tours run to schedule and as outlined we reserve the right to make some changes where necessary. Any changes will be explained.
- Ireland Less Travelled reserve the right not to accept a booking. On group tours participants are expected to cooperate with the Driver/Guide and to respect their fellow participants.